Luffy One Piece
Vermeil In Gold
Cat in a Hat
Curled Ears Cat
Chill With Cat
Cat With Teddy
Cat In a Hat
The Fallen Angel
The Great Wave
Aphex Twin Monkey
Gerald The Witcher
Joel The Last Of Us
Serial Experiments Lain
How to Change Discord Profile Picture?
- Go to Settings by clicking on a gear icon at the bottom-left side of the app
- Open the User Profile tab
- Press the Change Avatar button
- Choose your image
- Voila, your profile picture is updated
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the size of a Discord avatar?
The recommended avatar size for discord is 128x128 pixels but if you’ll upload a bigger or smaller image it will get resized automatically. You can upload JPG and PNG images for static avatars and GIF files for animated avatars in case you have a Nitro subscription. Take note that all discord profile pictures are cropped to a circle so make sure that your new avatar fits well.
How to download a Discord pfp?
- Open Discord in your web browser
- Find a profile that you want to get the pfp from
- Press Ctrl + Shift + C on Windows or Cmd + Shift + C on Mac OS to open the developer tool of your browser
- Move your mouse on top of the avatar and click it
- Copy the URL highlighted in the developer tool of your browser
- Paste it into a new tab and press Enter
- Right-Click on it and press Save Image As…
Why won’t Discord let me change my pfp?
Discord has a limitation on the number of times you can change your profile picture in a short period to prevent spam. So the most common reason for this problem is that you’ve probably changed your profile picture too often. Just wait for 10-15 minutes and you’ll be able to change your pfp again. In case it won’t work you can try rebooting your discord app or waiting a bit longer, for an hour or so.
How to get animated Discord pfp?
To get an animated discord profile picture you need to purchase their Nitro subscription. One of its perks allows you to upload animated GIF images as your profile picture.